Here at TMC safety is our number one priority during the COVID Pandemic.
Not ready to come back into the studio yet? We understand, are offering most of our classes are In-Person and Live via Zoom. You can choose the option you are most comfortable with, when you are ready to join us for in-person classes just let us know. We will be keeping this virtual option through the 2021 Summer Classes.
UPDATE, Starting June 1, 2021: As most of you may be aware, COVID restrictions have started to lift in Massachusetts. However, we will still be requiring everyone to wear a mask when entering the studio. We will be requiring everyone to wear a mask until their is a vaccine available for students under 12 years of age. We have a lot of younger students and we want to continue to provide a safe environment for everyone. We will however be returning most of our teen and grade school classes to their normal capacity, but we will still socially distance students as much as we possibly can. Younger children’s classes capacity will be kept at 10 students max. Lastly, we will be opening up our waiting room to half capacity, but we still strongly advise parents to drop off students when possible and only stay when necessary.
For those coming to the studio for in-person classes, we have implemented new protocols, our goal is to keep all of our students, families, & faculty as safe as possible. We will continue to update this section with the latest news & requirements when visting us. Please remember to follow all of the protocols, those who do not are putting everyone at risk:
- Everyone entering the building MUST wear a mask, except for those ages 2 & under. Students & teachers will be required to wear a mask during classes. We highly suggest wearing a mask that is made of breathable material, such as cotton.
- If you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms please do not come to class, you can take class at home via Zoom. If you show up with any symptoms you will be sent home. If you have been traveling out of state, you will not be allowed to enter the building, please quarantine at home for 2 weeks, and you can take your classes via Zoom for this period.
- When entering & exiting the building, everyone must stop at our hand sanitizer stations to clean their hands. We have installed hands free dispensers throughout the building.
- The studio floors have been marked with tape. Students will all have a 6 ft. square for center work, to keep students spread out as much as possible. Students will also have 6 ft. between them at all times when working at the ballet barre & waiting to go across the floor.
- Students will be allowed to bring a small bag with their dance shoes and water. Please arrive already dressed in your dance attire. All other items must be left at home. Students who are at the studio for multiple classes in a row may bring a snack. We will no longer have cups near the sink for water, but students may refill their water bottles. Please remember to bring water & we still have water bottles available for purchase, for $1.
- All studios will be cleaned between classes, students classes will end 5-8 minutes early. We will be wiping down all surfaces in the studio, bathrooms, ballet barres, & doorknobs will be cleaned at this time. Studio Floors will be cleaned once a day.
- We will be leaving studio windows & doors open for air circulation and also have HEPA air filters in each studio.
- The waiting room will be opening to half capacity starting June 1, 2021.
- We are encouraging parents to not enter the building during classes. The bike path is right outside if you want to take a walk or we have an outside area in the back of the studio if you would like to bring a folding chair and sit there when weather permits.